1. Sunburn Festival of India. This is a special music festival held every EDM yng end of December at Candolim beach in Goa. There are more than 50,000 people who come to watch this music festival on the last mat.
2. Java Jazz Festival in Indonesia. Jazz Festival held every year is the largest in the southern hemisphere. There are various types of jazz that you can meet. Besides Java Jazz also often presents a world-class jazz musicians.
3. Rainforest World Music Festival in Malaysia. This is the biggest music festival that had a traditional genre. The festival is usually held in Sarawak. During the three days.
4. Baybeats Singapore. Baybeats is a festival with a performance of cross genres, such as folk, post-rock, indie pop and others. The festival is usually held on the Esplanade in July.
5. Big Mountain Music Festival Thailand. Is one of the festival with the largest audience in Asia. In the last event, there selibih than 150,000 pairs of eyes that watched this music festival.
6. Japan's Fuji Rock Festival. The festival featured many rock musicians held setipa summer. Mount Fuji became a place to held the festival.
most read ;